Conditions of sale
General selling conditions
In compliance with the legislative decree of the 9th April 2003, n. 70 concerning the dispositions about e-commerce, B3NDY informs the Customer that:
- To buy one or more Products, using the Site, the Customer must complete an order in electronic format, sending it to B3NDY through electronic data communication, following the instructions that will appear on the Site.
- Before the transmission of the order, the Customer will be allowed to correct any possible mistake regarding the data entry by following the instructions written in the Site or modifying the order.
- After transmitting the order, the Customer will be able to change it through its personal area of the site “My B3NDY” in the section “MY ORDERS” until it will be informed that the order has been processed for delivery. To the customer is guaranteed the right of withdrawal as established in the article 64 and following of the law decree 206/05.
- Once the order is registered, B3NDY will use the specified email address to send the confirmation of the order. The message will contain a summary of the general conditions of the contract, the information regarding the purchased Product, the detailed indication of the price, the chosen method of payment, the delivery fee and the potential additional costs, as well as the information on the right of withdrawal and the module of withdrawal.
- The Customer can supervise all its orders, consulting the area “MY B3NDY” – MY ORDERS”.
The Products on sale on the Site are the ones showed in the Homepage and/or inside its various pages at the time of the implementation of the order requested by the Customer.
The product page will show information regarding the availability of each Product. The availability of the product is constantly updated. However, since different people can visit the Site simultaneously, it may happen that more Customer will purchase the same Product at the same time. In this case the Product may result temporarily available, while it could be sold out or not immediately available, waiting for it to be reordered.
If the Product is no longer available for the reasons mentioned above, B3NDY will immediately inform the Customer via e-mail. The Customer will be allowed to terminate the contract.
Alternatively, the Customer can accept one of the following suggestions, given by B3NDY:
- If the reorder of the Product is possible, an indication by B3NDY of the new delivery deadline for the reordered Product;
- If it is impossible to reorder the Product, it will be given a different product with an equivalent or higher value; in this last case prior to the payment of the difference.
If the Customer calls for the right of withdrawal and the amount due, including the price of the product, delivery costs, if applied, and any other additional cost as displayed in the order summary, has been paid, B3NDY will reimburse the amount due within 15 working days from the delivery of the order. The amount reimbursed will be communicated via email to the user. If the payment has been made with a credit card or PayPal, the amount due will be accredited on the same mean of payment. Possible delays in the accreditation may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or to the mean of payment used.
If the order concerns multiple Products (“Multiple Order”), B3NDY will inform the Customer via e-mail, in case one of these products is not available. The Customer could be legitimate to terminate the contract, regarding the Product and/or Products that are not available. Alternatively the Customer might accept one of the following options proposed by B3NDY:
- If the reorder of the unavailable Products contained in the Multiple Order is possible, there will be an extension of the delivery times regarding these Products, with the information about their new delivery times;
- If the reorder of the unavailable Product and/or Products is not possible, it will be given a different products with an equivalent or higher value as substitution of the unavailable Products of the “Multiple Order”.
If the Customer calls for the right of withdrawal, the purchase contract regarding the unavailable Product and/or Products will be partially terminated, limited to the/these Product/s followed by a return, if the amount of these Products has already been paid. The Partial Amount of the unavailable Product/s will be reimbursed to the Customer as soon as possible and in any case within 15 days starting from the dispatch of the order. The Customer will be informed about the amount of the reimburse via email. Using Credit cards or PayPal as method of payments, this amount will be accredited on the same method of payment chosen by the Customer for the purchase. Any possible delay on the charge may depend on the bank, the type of credit card or the chosen method of payment.
Information about the products
Every Product is followed by a datasheet showing the most important characteristics (“Product Page”). The images and the descriptions included in the Site depict the Products’ features. However, the Products’ colours may differ from the actual ones, due to different computer’s settings. Regarding the purchase contract, will be considered the Product’s description contained in the order sent to the Customer.
All the prices of the Products on sale on the site are written in Euro and include the V.A.T B3NDY has the right to edit the prize of the Products, without prior notice, the prize charged to the Customer is the one indicated on the Site at the time of the implementation of the order. If a Product is a discounted, in the Product Page will be indicated the full prize on which has been applied the discount.
The full prize refers to the amount established by the producer or the retailer, including V.A.T
Methods of Payments
The Products on the site can be bought via:
- Credit card
- Bank transfer
Credit card payments
The payment of the Products bought on the site can be made by credit card directly through the Site. The accepted credit cards are displayed in the Site’s footer.
B3NDY during the delivery of the Product will charge to the Customer the total owed amount. If the payment will not be completed, B3NDY will not deliver the product and will send an e-mail to the Customer, inviting him to pay within 7 days from the reception of the e-mail; in case the customer fails to pay within the due date, the contract will be considered as terminated. If the Customer proceeds to the payment within 7 days, B3NDY will deliver the Products. The delivery date indicated during the purchase process will start from the day of the payment.
The personal data of the credit card (card number, owner, expire date, secure code) are encrypted and sent to the payment manager.
The Products on the site can be bought using PayPal. If the Customer choses this way of payment, he will be redirected to the site www.payal.it where he will give PayPal the authorization to proceed the payment requested by B3NDY, following the expected procedure regulated by PayPal and the terms and the conditions of the contract, agreed between the Customer and PayPal. The information provided on PayPal’s Site will be directly treated by PayPal and will not be sent nor shared with B3NDY.
Using PayPal, the total owed amount will be charged at the time of the delivery of the Product. If the charge fails, B3NDY will not do the delivery and will sent an e-mail to the Customer, inviting him to pay within 7 days from the reception of the e-mail; if the payment is not performed within the due date, the contract will be considered terminated. If the Customer proceeds to the payment within 7 days, B3NDY will deliver the Products.
The delivery date indicated during the purchase process will start from the day of the payment.
If requested by the Customer, the invoice will be accessible entering the area “MY B3NDY” of the Site and will be sent through PDF format, on Customer’s demand. During the purchase process the Customer who wants to receive the invoicing, will be asked to enter the data/information for the invoicing. The information given by the Customer will be considered for issuing the invoicing.